Friday, August 21, 2009

Four Years Later: More On The Choral Synagogue Of Drohobych, Ukraine, Future European Union



"I stumbled on this blog, wanted to add that i am a photographer who has documented the renaissance of Jewish life in Ukraine. I have been following this synagogue's rebirth with my photography from 2005-2008. The synagogue has been cleaned up and has one room which is now used for prayer. I participated in the first passover Seder there in 60 years and the first Sukah. I will write more later.

You can view some of my work at lolikantor.com"

Loli Kantor Photography

The Choral Synagogue Of Drohobych, Ukraine [Renaissance Research, August 2005]

Bruno Schulz

*

Thanks so much for your note, Loli. Your photographs are beautiful. I look forward to returning to Drohobych soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger JMW said...

I really envy your travelling all over Ukraine. I have only been in Kiev; it seems there's never time to stay! I have one photo that I will share with you concerning Jewish people in Ukraine.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Loli said...

thanks for looking
loli

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home